Web News System
Wednesday, 11 December 2019
13 Ridiculous Vintage Men’s Underwear Ads You Won’t Believe Existed
Advertisements of yesteryear are notorious for being plain ridiculous, wildly suggestive and inappropriate. Here are 13 vintage men's underwear ads that you'd be glad never caught on.
1. There’s nothing quite like the male bonding that happens over a quality discussion about underwear, don't you think?
2. We know what you want... underflair!
3. Because standing around in your Jockeys and smiling is manly. That’s the premise of this 1970s Jockey ad, anyway. We love how the t-shirts match the briefs.
4. Retro prints are so bad they’re scary. Can’t look away? That’s the problem; we know it.
6. Just when you thought retro ads couldn’t get any more douchey...
7. Well, it’s something alright
8. Cowboy it up.
9. Oh yes, we always like to sit around in our undies with our shoes on and drink cups of tea.
10. Fruit of the loom. Really?
11. Did you try to order this amazing find years ago?
12. The kid’s face says it all!
13. In 1965, this ad was born.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a comment
Post Comments (Atom)