- The attempted robbery was filmed in the Bronx during the early morning hours of July 18
- One of the suspects could be seen distracting the victim before the other comes up and pulls the wheelchair
- The victim, a 35-year-old man, falls to the ground and looks bewildered as he is assailed by the two suspects
- He was kicked in his face by one of the men while the other checked his pockets
- Police share that none of his property was stolen
New York authorities are searching for two men seen on surveillance footage pulling a man's wheelchair from under him in an attempt to rob him.
Footage taken near East 156th Street in the Bronx show the pair scoping out their victim before making their move.
The incident was filmed in the early morning hours on July 18, ABC 7 reports.
In the brief clip, the unsuspecting victim sits in his chair as one of the suspects appears to try to keep his attention.
The additional suspect comes up from behind, and he pulls the 35-year-old's chair from under him.
The victim immediately falls to the ground and the assailant proceeds to kick him in the face.
As he is kicked, the other suspect checks his pockets.
Both suspects flee the scene without taking anything from the victim.
Police have not apprehended any suspects.